Thursday, September 13, 2018

Kusmi

It was in the middle of France. I was just dozing off in my TVG seat and at that moment Kusmi woke me up. Kusmi--a sweet name, similar to Bengali name "Kusum' which means flower. Kusmi was not a kind person forcing me to open my eyelids to see what I was missing outside. When I looked around, across the dining room of the train, a few people were there. At the corner of one table, three old ladies were talking in their elegant low voices.
And then, Kusmi--a French tea--just emerged from the cook's shelf, put on a white shirt, showed me the greenness spreading across the horizon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somnambulist

A gaze upon the layers of life, excruciating in every molecule of holding something back Somnambulist A long walk after bearing so mu...